Tampa Bay High School Senior Photographer {Cadence}

High school senior personality sessions and newborn sessions are my favorite types of photography.  Working with newborns is just precious and working with high school students is just FUN!!  Recently, I worked with Cadence, a beautiful, creative, and confident high school senior.  We decided that Tampa's Ybor City would be the best location to mirror her personality.  My goal with each senior is to make the student feel special, beautiful {or handsome!}, and like a model.  I want their senior pictures to reflect their personalities, who they are, and what they aspire to be.  So, without further ado, please enjoy some of my favorite images from Cadence's Senior Personality Session.   
{note:  Click on images to see them more clear and crisp.  Blogger really degrades the quality of clarity}













Thanks for stopping by.  Please "like" our page on facebook:  www.facebook.com/brookehazardphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment