Tampa Bay Newborn Child Family Photographer: {Product Peek}

There are so many choices when it comes to best displaying your favorite images from your recent newborn, child, or family session.  Brooke Hazard Photography offers a variety of "products" that can make the walls of your house full of heart art, if you will :)  At my own house, I've recently taken down some of the Kirkland's and Home Goods "art," and replaced it with some canvas gallery wraps and Organic Bloom frames full of tender images of my family.  I think it has added so much character and warmth to our house!

Today, I want to give you some details about the Canvas Gallery Wraps that Brooke Hazard Photography offers.  This {Product Peek} is designed to help you visualize how a canvas can be used and the details of quality.

So, here is my most recent order.  I took this picture of our 2 1/2 year old son...I think it's probably one of my favorite pictures of him!  He was actually asking my husband for a golf club in this picture.  How could you say no to such an angelic face?!  Anyway, I digress.  I ordered a 24x36.  It hangs in our bedroom.  I absolutely adore it.  It is the perfect size, for if I had gone any smaller, it would have looked strange in such a large space.  That's something to keep in mind when ordering a large print that will stand alone.  Bigger is better, when it comes to canvas on a wall.  :)

This canvas is an 11x14.  I intend on using it with a decorative metal scroll on our dresser, similar to how a cookbook holder works.  Using it this way will compliment the large print I have on the opposite wall and create a visual dimension that you don't get with a frame.

The vendor I use provides exceptional quality.  Canvas gallery wraps are printed with pigment-based inks which will prevent fade.  They are then finished with a clear, acrylic coating, which creates a scratch-resistant protective layer with a satin luster.

One of my favorite features is the finished back.  There are no staples and they use a black backer board instead of leaving it hollow!  Love it.

They come with pre-installed hanging hardware for both horizontal and vertical display.

Canvas Gallery Wraps feature a 1 1/4 inch depth.  The corners boast quality, as they are not bulky, but finished and sleek.  Constructed with a solid face and backing to support the canvas, it will always look tight and flat.

Brooke Hazard Photography offers Canvas Gallery Wraps starting at $50 for a 10x10.  

No comments:

Post a Comment